Wednesday 29 September 2010

High Interests for new Pike DVD, at GAC weekend.


GAC Weekend went very well guys, many thanks for the invite its was great to be back . The Savage Gear stand had lots of interest, and i was quite busy throughout the whole weekend, giving rig demos, and even signing a few DVDS for happy customers and Predator fanatics. I was very surprised how many customers was interested in the new Pike DVD with me and Hywel Morgan due out soon i could of at least sold 50 copies, even Paul young cant wait for the release. Another surprise for me was how many sea anglers spotted my Bass clips on YouTube, and even some sea anglers demanded a lure feature for the bass on some of my recent adventures.
On the Saturday Paul Young gave me a gift that another chap had made for him, he handed a Tartan Toby Lure into my hand and said here Ant You Will get to use this more than me, i was gobbed smacked, many thanks Paul, and to the kind chap who made this great Tartan Toby. Role on for the next GAC show, i cant wait, that's if i get invited again.

Ant Glascoe JR with the Tartan Toby

No comments:

Post a Comment